NG-[A_BA[MOBI_INNJ_ALLB]:Innjoo_i1s

Love Story: Mia and Jake

By Abdoolwahab - Thursday, 19 June 2014 2 Comments

It's a normal Monday morning for Mia. Maths class first, the worst class of all.

As Mia walks into class she notices a new boy sitting by himself. Mia can hear the girls behind her giggle and talk quietly about how hot the new boy is.

5 minutes later Mr Smith walks in. He tells everyone to pair up. Mia and the new boy are the only two without partners and Mr Smith tells Mia to sit next to the new boy.

Mia: hi, I'm Mia.
New boy: hey I'm jake.
Mia: so you just moved here?
Jake: yeah. This is my 6th school in a year.
Mia: wow! you move a lot.
Jake: yeah I know. It's because of my dad's work.
Mia: oh fair enough.

Mia and jake become close even though Mia has a boyfriend. Everyday they talk in maths. Jake tells Mia his problems and Mia tells Jake hers. Mia feels herself starting to fall in love with Jake. How could she not? Jake knows all her secrets and flaws. He knows that both her parents are absent from her life. For the first time Mia feels like she has someone who cares about her. One Friday afternoon after school Jake comes to Mia's house. They lay on the backyard grass and talk.

Jake: I love hanging with you Mia.
Mia: and I love hanging with you too.
Jake: I love you Mia.
Mia: I know. But I have a boyfriend.
Jake: break up with him.
Mia: I can't. I'm afraid of what he will do.
Jake: I can protect you. I need to be with you Mia. I promise I will keep you safe.
Mia: pinky promise?
Jake: yes, I pinky promise.
Mia: okay, I will break up with him tomorrow.

Mia and Jake spend 'the' night together. Jake leaves the next morning to go home. On Monday morning when everyone goes back to school Mia skips because she is feeling unwell. After a week of still not feeling any better Mia decided to go to the hospital. What the doctor tells Mia changes her whole life...

...to be continued..



WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED TO MIA?

Tags:

2 comments to ''Love Story: Mia and Jake"

ADD COMMENT
  1. JUST GIVE ME AN ENDING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous25/8/14

    She gets cancer and has 24 hours to live

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!! PLEASE KINDLY SHOW SOME LOVE, DROP YOUR COMMENTS IN THE WHITE COMMENT BOX BELOW THIS POST. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!