Search This Blog

Home » » Okene-Lokoja Road: Motorist's Nightmare

Okene-Lokoja Road: Motorist's Nightmare

Written By Admin on Sunday 19 October 2014 | 7:07 am

I never wanted to talk about the traffic gridlock along Okene-Otite road because I thought its something the right individuals/body will look into immediately but up till now, you spend hours on queue while you shruggle to ride past a critically damaged federal road.

I have had to pass through that road for a couple of time now..and I tell you, what motorists pass through cannot be explained by mere word of mouth. The last time I plied that road, it was in the night alongside my older brother and we went through hell before we could get out of the damaged part (thank God he was smart and cunning to move in a faster than normal pace).

I noticed a vast land opposite G.S.S Ogaminana that has a drainage constructed in it but wrongly channeled towards the road. So, each time there is a downpour of rain, the water flowing through from the drainage gradually worsens the condition of the road, needless to say its the cause of the damage, where over three long vehicles are spoilt thereby causing more obstruction for motorists and bikers.

My plight now is that the owner of that land be called to correct his/her drainage channeling for if the water keeps flowing down the drainage, no matter the level of repair/reconstruction carried out on that road, it will still go bad.

I learnt that repair work has already commenced on that road (even though there is only little to show), I beg that urgent and fast attention be given to it. Thankius. Hehe

Did I add that the road spoilt the car we were riding in? okies it did.. The owner of that land is going to pay sha..lol..





photo credit: EBIRAVIEW
SHARE

About Admin

Abdoolwahab is a Bus. Admin & Mgt graduate, a blogger, He uses this platform to share his views on certain life issues. This blog currently boasts of over 50,000 monthly unique visitors. For tips/Advert placement, Call: 09098667054or Email: tips.abdoolwahab@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comment and WIN!!! Every month end, highest commentator WINS airtime of their choice.