Search This Blog

Home » » Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor??

Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor??

Written By Admin on Thursday 14 May 2015 | 7:03 pm

Here is what a lady wrote:


"I dont know how you guys see it..but I admire guys who speak pure,polished and neat English.. It's a turn on for me, when I see someone with an impeccable eloquence,that minute i don't even care if you are broke or ugly..I just respect them.
But for guys with bad eloquence, I'm not trying to insult or intimidate you, you could always brush up your English, I want guys to know that good eloquence,fluent usage of English is a huge turn on for girls especially the brilliant ones, or so I think...
So,what's ur take on it?"


What's really your take on this?
SHARE

About Admin

Abdoolwahab is a Bus. Admin & Mgt graduate, a blogger, He uses this platform to share his views on certain life issues. This blog currently boasts of over 50,000 monthly unique visitors. For tips/Advert placement, Call: 09098667054or Email: tips.abdoolwahab@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comment and WIN!!! Every month end, highest commentator WINS airtime of their choice.