Search This Blog

Home » , » Hey! Can I talk to you?

Hey! Can I talk to you?

Written By Admin on Sunday 26 July 2015 | 8:13 pm

Yeah.. This weekend has been fun for me. Don't know about you. How was it?
Have not really had time to write new articles but sure I'm taking my time to write you a great one.

I wanted talking to you about something. I have become an addict and I don't know what to do or how to go about it. Guess you wondering what I'm addicted to. PHONE and INTERNET!

I can't do without these two. I'll be in a very bad mood if my phone goes off either due to low battery or something gone wrong with it. Yeah its that's serious. And the other which is INTERNET. Ever since I started using Blackberry since January 2011, I HAVE never spent a day or two without subscription. Why? The hunger for knowledge. I made it mandatory for myself to learn at least two new things a day. Those who know me very well, will attest to that fact that, I'm always on my phone 24/7. All my blog set up and posts are done with my phone. Even this particular post was sent from my phone via email. Yeah.. You can call me a 'blogger on the go' aka mobile blogger.

The bottom line is, I need you to tell me how I can reduce my internet and phone addiction. What do you think I can do?
SHARE

About Admin

Abdoolwahab is a Bus. Admin & Mgt graduate, a blogger, He uses this platform to share his views on certain life issues. This blog currently boasts of over 50,000 monthly unique visitors. For tips/Advert placement, Call: 09098667054or Email: tips.abdoolwahab@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Comment and WIN!!! Every month end, highest commentator WINS airtime of their choice.